Cablguy184

Cablguy184's 1997 Chevy Silverado

Make your way to the USACI World Finals in October !!! B)

I meant on here goof. ;)

I meant on here goof. ;)

:lol2: I understand. I'm not sure why none of the other Linear Guys ain't posting on here. They got awesome rides. Maybe things will start picking up soon. B)

:lol2: I understand. I'm not sure why none of the other Linear Guys ain't posting on here. They got awesome rides. Maybe things will start picking up soon. B)

The link to here just went up on the Blues site in their news section. Ray is working on getting it up on the Linear Power site next. :)

Work is trying to kill me. Been pulling around 65-70 hours a week. Making hay while the sun is shining, as the old saying goes. So I don't have the time to do much of anything.

Work is trying to kill me. Been pulling around 65-70 hours a week. Making hay while the sun is shining, as the old saying goes. So I don't have the time to do much of anything.

I know the feeling sir. I'll take pics of your truck this weekend if you want, Are you going to be there this weekend ??

I know the feeling sir. I'll take pics of your truck this weekend if you want, Are you going to be there this weekend ??

Work, again!!!!!!! Pulling 9-10 hours a day on Sat and Sun. :trippy:

Would love to do a test of remaining USA built, straight forward A/B amps built in the USA. I think that just leaves LP and Lunar. Both small foot print and limited features.

I couldn't agree more. I would love to see how a the Lunar L2250 compares to the Linear Power 2.2HV. If all goes according to plan, I should have Kenneth building a L2250 for me shortly. Well either that or I am going to Master/Slave a pair of L1500s.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't mind comparing up and checking out each others rides.

Keep in mind, I have ALOT of battery power. Linear Power's best friend ... :drink40:

Oh yea !!! If I could win that Ricks Pro Trucks gift card, I have big plans for White Lightning !!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thank you 26203464005_medium.jpg for all you help !!!

I'm looking at this install and the outrageously impressive (attention to detail anyone) install in the other LP/Blues car and I'm wondering whose salad I'd have to toss to have something like this done to my car. I'd drive a ways for quality work.

I'm looking at adding to the stable in the next 12-24 months. This car will be less of a focused street-legal raceacr, so I'm have a lot more audio latitude. Somewhere in the back of my mind I have a thought of driving to Maryland to have God, himself, deaden the car and have our own admin help with the install. I figure a day drive there and another day back, 2-3 night in a hotel and we could be good to go. :rockwoot:

• Downvote 1

Robert Rayfield and Mike Flannagan (Linear Power / Blues Car Audio) done the install to my ride. I'm not sure who all had a hand in Richards truck. Those guys are very impressive to say the least. Thank you very much for checking them out. I'm just a cable guy, all I did was hand them tools and held things in place when needed.

They will be glad to work with you if needed. Just look for the contact info on the Linear Power banner on my sig. thanks again.

Don't forget to send those text messages for me !!!

I'm looking at this install and the outrageously impressive (attention to detail anyone) install in the other LP/Blues car and I'm wondering whose salad I'd have to toss to have something like this done to my car. I'd drive a ways for quality work.

I'm looking at adding to the stable in the next 12-24 months. This car will be less of a focused street-legal raceacr, so I'm have a lot more audio latitude. Somewhere in the back of my mind I have a thought of driving to Maryland to have God, himself, deaden the car and have our own admin help with the install. I figure a day drive there and another day back, 2-3 night in a hotel and we could be good to go. :rockwoot:

I would be open for the idea, Don probably would too. A 3 man operation could get it done faster then 1 or 2. :)

Looking forward to more pix. Just got to polish up those head lights. :)

If I win this Pepper Your Ride Contest, Thats the first thing getting fixed bro !!! :rockwoot:

Remember to Text the number 17 to number 601-896-5289 :doit:

If I win this Pepper Your Ride Contest, Thats the first thing getting fixed bro !!! :rockwoot:

Remember to Text the number 17 to number 601-896-5289 :doit:

Oh Well ... Guess we will go with Plan B ... :drink40:

Doing some work on this thing this week for Finals ... hope to have some new pics to replace some of the old ones. :rockwoot:

Got some new pics up in my log here in different places. Please check them out when you get a chance. :rockwoot:

Sorry it took me a while guys. I had to get another digital camera, since the last one got lost (I think I left if in Texas while I was visiting my mother).

Here's my collection, its quite small compare to how many 2502IQ's I had (5 of them and 3 2202IQ's) which Ray modded. Am pretty sure he remembers since he modded about 9 amps in July of 09 and then my PAII's and 8002SW earlier this year. Sold the 8002SW and regret it but really needed the money to pay bills and put food on the table, so oh well.

SANY0013.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks. Hope to one day install a 5002 (Woofer/s), and two 2502IQ's (for front and rear). Just dont think is worth it putting a 2K system in my 2K car. Also without an alarm I wouldnt even dare to put any of my LP's in the car.

I plan or hope to use either one 15" Stroker or two 12" Strokers, since I have four 12's and 3 15's. I think they go hand in hand with LP.

Very nice, quite a collection. As an amp addict myself I can appreciate it. :)

The only bad thing about it is the bottom 5002 (Gray) needs repair :angry22: . Turns on and plays but very low wattage and distorted. Also found out it was a "IQ" , someone change the cover to a 5002. :WTFBubble:

I can only imagine how many batteries I would need to power up two 5002's and two 2502IQ's. <_<