Cablguy184

Cablguy184's 1997 Chevy Silverado

HyPer    7

I'll be over tomorrow to finish the throttle body mods, gotta grab some steel compound from somewhere first though.

Cablguy184    49

I'll be over tomorrow to finish the throttle body mods, gotta grab some steel compound from somewhere first though.

Did I miss you ?? been home all day ... doing nothing, being lazy ... LOL

rain done killed some pf my plans too honestly

Yea, been lazy ... LOL

HyPer    7

Did I miss you ?? been home all day ... doing nothing, being lazy ... LOL

rain done killed some pf my plans too honestly

Yea, been lazy ... LOL

Yeah, I ran overtime at the shop, didn't get out of magee until 10:30 last night.

Cablguy184    49

Yeah, I ran overtime at the shop, didn't get out of magee until 10:30 last night.

May get some work done this weekend ... Most likely we will be replacing the heater core ...

HyPer    7

May get some work done this weekend ... Most likely we will be replacing the heater core ...

Sounds like we're both out of heat lol. My blower motor quit on me.

Cablguy184    49

Taking the amp rack and the sub enclosure out before Friday ... Hopefully we will be in Brookhaven all weekend working on the truck ...

Working mostly on the rear suspension and some on the front ...

Cablguy184    49

I would like to take this time to announce the Retirement of this truck from competition ...

All efforts will be directed towards the 49 Ford from this point on ...

Thank you guys for all of the fun with this truck. Team Liner Power and Hyper Lights ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH with your help with this truck.

From here on out, I will be focusing on the 49 Ford for Car Audio Competition. Alot of hard work to go to get it ready, but the Truck is causing me more problems than it's worth. So I'm gonna have to do what I can and get the car ready ...

again, I can not thank you guys enough ... CA-F, Linear Power, Hyper Lights, man this list goes on and on !!!

/ thread ...

• Upvote 1

Are you transfering audio from one to the other? Seems a shame as you just put a lot of work into the truck.

Cablguy184    49

Are you transfering audio from one to the other?

Yes Sir ...

Seems a shame as you just put a lot of work into the truck.

Too much work on the truck and nowhere near enough work on the stereo ...

Good luck with the Ford!

Thank you Sir !!!

Definately wish I got to hear the truck.

As far as the stereo is concerned, Yep ... I'm gonna miss it.

But I think I'm gonna really enjoy this new car setup !!!

This car will NEVER be a daily driven vehicle ... Which is Exactly what I'm looking for in a Sound Quality set up vehicle ...

Cablguy184    49

Let me do the audio in the truck now!!! We can do it the same as the goblin.

Ha Ha ... bout the only thing the truck is gona get is a cheap headunit and a pair of walmart 5.25" coax drivers for the dash ...

... and I mean VERY cheap ... It's just gonna have to make noise while getting my car to shows ...

Cablguy184    49

Working hard to get my Truck set up to be used as a "Tow Pig" for my 49 Ford ...

Hoping to get started on my truck's trailer hitch, trailer harness (mainly to get voltage to my trailer's winch), and rear suspension ...

Installed a Warn Winch on to my Trailer this past weekend ... Should have my ramps beefed up and ready to go this comming up weekend ...

Got My 49 Ford's Brake Master Cylinder rebuilt this past weekend ... Hoping to have it reinstalled back into the Ford this week ...

Alot going on ...

I gotcha covered on 5.25's.....got a whole box of brand new 5.25" mids.

Hmmm ...